Download e-book for kindle: What the Bible Is All About NIV: Bible Handbook by Dr. Henrietta C. Mears
By Dr. Henrietta C. Mears
- Provide an entire consultant to the Scriptures
- Explain how Jesus is printed within the outdated and New Testaments
- Show why the Bible is one e-book, one historical past, one story
- Introduce key humans in biblical history
- Give historic history for each significant event
- Highlight ordinary biblical themes
- Provide invaluable interpreting plans, maps, and charts, and different examine helps
notice for your self why What the Bible Is All About is among the world’s best-selling Bible handbooks, with greater than four million in print. This easy advisor makes it more straightforward than ever to plant the be aware on your middle and mind!
Read Online or Download What the Bible Is All About NIV: Bible Handbook PDF
Best christian reference books
Are we dwelling finally occasions? while will the area finish? who's the Antichrist? whilst is the good Tribulation? Will there be a mystery rapture? while will the reign of Christ start? The solutions to those questions, and, extra importantly, the consequences of these solutions for residing at the present time are all explored.
Contributors and teams studying the Scriptures for his or her personal enrichment can locate applicable courses for Genesis and Exodus. Numbers is one other subject. The complexities of formality legislation, holy days, ethical codes, and conflicts skilled through Moses and the folks in the course of their 40 years within the desolate tract shape a frightening maze.
The tale of Paul is considered one of irony, the hot testomony depicting him on the martyrdom of Stephen keeping the assassins' cloaks. Then this similar Paul is reworked into the biblical archetype for somebody anguish for his or her religion. He turns into so entrenched, it should look that he had walked with the Christians all his existence, that he used to be the person who outlined the religion, ultimately being referred to as the “second founding father of Christianity.
Concerns touching on our Lord's moment coming, heaven, hell, and linked themes are frequently put aside via Christians, occasionally for terribly comprehensible purposes. Dogmatic predictions in response to strange calculations from the Bible, and both zealous disciples aggressively selling their view element because the in basic terms correct interpretation of Scripture, have triggered many believers to get bored during this superb point of biblical fact.
- The Divine Sabotage: An Expositional Journey through Ecclesiastes
- 2 Chronicles (The People's Bible)
- Follow: Commentary on the spoken words of Jesus in Matthew of the Holy Bible
- The Theology of the Book of Genesis (Old Testament Theology)
- Learn to Study the Bible
- The Wisdom Jesus: Transforming Heart and Mind--A New Perspective on Christ and His Message
Extra info for What the Bible Is All About NIV: Bible Handbook
What the Bible Is All About NIV: Bible Handbook by Dr. Henrietta C. Mears