Download e-book for kindle: Research Methods in Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics: A by Nicole Müller,Martin J. Ball
By Nicole Müller,Martin J. Ball
• Covers center issues for college kids venture their very own learn, together with experimental and qualitative tools, sociolinguistics, corpus development and research, information recording, transcription and electronic research of speech, and speech imaging.
• Considers the study ethics linked to operating with those that have speech, language or different verbal exchange difficulties.
• Includes an in depth dialogue of the dissemination of study effects, and recommendation at the writing of theses and dissertations, and at the writing and publishing of magazine articles, to boot the peer assessment process.
• Offers scholars and researchers from quite a few access issues – reminiscent of linguistics, schooling, psychology, and speech pathology – an advent to the scope of analysis in medical linguistics and phonetics, and a pragmatic consultant to this interdisciplinary field
Read Online or Download Research Methods in Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics: A Practical Guide (GMLZ - Guides to Research Methods in Language and Linguistics) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Brain-Based treatment with Adults: Evidence-Based remedy for daily perform offers an easy, built-in strategy that appears at what we at the moment learn about the mind and the way it affects and informs therapy interventions. Authors John Arden and Lloyd Linford, specialists in neuroscience and evidence-based perform, exhibit how this new type of treatment takes into consideration the distinctiveness of every purchaser.
Excellent news approximately aging from clinical American and medical American brain The clinical American fit getting older mind faucets into the most up-tp-date learn to offer a practical and inspiring view of the well-aged mind, a sobering examine what can pass wrong––and at what will help you and your mind remain fit longer.
This medical guide offers a CBT-based psychosocial intervention to be used with contributors distressed approximately their visual appeal as a result of a disfigurement from beginning, coincidence or affliction, or these dealing with one other obvious distinction. incorporates a wealth of case fabric with particular relevance to actual medical conditions that impact visual appeal, functional recommendation on review, and session-by-session tips for addressing universal concerns Written via top teachers and clinicians operating within the administration of disfigurement and rational visual appeal anxiousness makes use of a versatile stepped-care version that enables to be used via skilled CBT practitioners in addition these wishing to convey a extra uncomplicated mental intervention Identifies the mental components concerned about visual appeal nervousness whereas additionally addressing the sensible issues of residing with a visual distinction, akin to coping with the reactions of others
Why can a few birds sleep with in simple terms 1/2 their mind? What particularly occurs in the course of REM sleep? Why do our sleep styles swap throughout an entire life? Sleep is likely one of the most crucial yet least understood points of our lifestyles, health and wellbeing and toughness. until eventually very lately, technological know-how had no resolution to the query of why we sleep, or what solid it served, or why we undergo such devastating well-being outcomes while it's absent.
- Treatment of Complex Trauma: A Sequenced, Relationship-Based Approach
- Asperger Syndrome, Second Edition: Assessing and Treating High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Trauma Interventions in War and Peace: Prevention, Practice, and Policy (International and Cultural Psychology)
- Fundamentals of Motor Control
Extra info for Research Methods in Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics: A Practical Guide (GMLZ - Guides to Research Methods in Language and Linguistics)
Research Methods in Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics: A Practical Guide (GMLZ - Guides to Research Methods in Language and Linguistics) by Nicole Müller,Martin J. Ball