Download e-book for kindle: Geophysical Studies in the Caucasus (Lecture Notes in Earth by Lev Eppelbaum,Boris Khesin
By Lev Eppelbaum,Boris Khesin
Read or Download Geophysical Studies in the Caucasus (Lecture Notes in Earth System Sciences) PDF
Best hydrology books
This booklet offers information regarding springs, mineral waters, and thermal waters used for municipal, business, and agricultural water provides and the speedily increasing bottled water undefined. The function of springs is defined for historical civilizations, army campaigns and, in additional fresh occasions, for tourism and well-being spas.
Protecting greater than seven percentage of the earth’s floor, sea ice is important to the functioning of the biosphere—and is a key part in our makes an attempt to appreciate and strive against weather switch. With On Sea Ice, geophysicist W. F. Weeks gives you a traditional background of sea ice, an absolutely accomplished and updated account of our wisdom of its production, switch, and serve as.
This book presents the influence of weather switch on Mount Baker glaciers, USA, and the rivers surrounding them. Glaciers are traditional reservoirs that yield their source totally on hot dry summer time days whilst different resources are at their lowest yield. This common tempering of drought stipulations can be decreased as they retreat.
Forests conceal nearly 26% of the world's land floor region and symbolize a different biotic group. they have interaction with water and soil in various methods, supplying cover surfaces which capture precipitation and make allowance evaporation again into the ambience, therefore regulating how a lot water reaches the woodland ground as via fall, in addition to pull water from the soil for transpiration.
- Hydrological Processes of the Danube River Basin: Perspectives from the Danubian Countries
- Effective Parameters of Hydrogeological Models (SpringerBriefs in Earth Sciences)
- Hydroinformatics Tools for Planning, Design, Operation and Rehabilitation of Sewer Systems: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Hydroinformatics ... 1996 (Nato Science Partnership Subseries: 2)
- Nutrient Control Actions for Improving Water Quality in the Mississippi River Basin and Northern Gulf of Mexico
- Landscapes of Transition: Landform Assemblages and Transformations in Cold Regions (GeoJournal Library)
- Role of Rainfall and Catchment Characteristics on Urban Stormwater Quality (SpringerBriefs in Water Science and Technology)
Extra resources for Geophysical Studies in the Caucasus (Lecture Notes in Earth System Sciences)
Geophysical Studies in the Caucasus (Lecture Notes in Earth System Sciences) by Lev Eppelbaum,Boris Khesin